• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

44 posts in this topic

I want to unload my lesser stuff so I am giving you all a chance to lighten me up a bit - two lists, or "racks" - one for 50-cent comics, and one for $1 comics. Buy as many as you want or as few, but you have to pay postage so it is in your best interest to stock up!

:devil:

Rules:

Public :takeit: trumps all

No HOSers or probation noms

PayPal only

I will ship however the buyer likes; 1-3 books will be in a well-protected envelope unless buyer says "box, please." It is your dollar.

Will ship international, if you want to spend that money. Just putting it out there.

No scans or pics, these are dollar-books or less - I will say, the range is mainly VF+ to 9.6, a few might be 9.8 candidates, and a few might be lower than VF+. I try to note where I can if it's to an extreme. Most are these are OO issues.

OK, let's go!

-slym

two Spider-Man "animation cels" that were inserted into certain comics back in the 1990's, celebrating Fox's new S-M cartoon - Spidey v/s Doc Ock, & Spidey v/s The Vulture

sounds interesting :takeit:

Alien Legion (Epic, 1984) - 1

:takeit:

Now that's some good readin' :headbang:

Post more slym !

I always felt Alien Legion deserved a relaunch. A really cool concept of the Foreign Legion in outer space.

:cloud9:

Alien Legion (Epic, 1984) - 1

:takeit:

Now that's some good readin' :headbang:

Post more slym !

I don't have any more cheap books... at least I don't think so.

:sorry:

-slym (too much mutant stuff that everyone already has)

Nonono... as in that is what is most of what I already have listed up there.

Or am I really supposed to let go of my non-key Uncannys at $1 each???

:(

Wait, I do think I have my run of Cable & some X-Force in the closet, but I wanted to sell them as sets.

hm

-slym

Or am I really supposed to let go of my non-key Uncannys at $1 each???

Change the title of your thread to something like "$.50, $1 and more books" and then you don't have to sell non-key UXM books for a dollar.

(shrug)