• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

44 posts in this topic

Added to your pile, GF! I will try and have everything for this thread up by tomorrow, if I am to add anything else.

Look in the Copper/Modern age section, I made some 5-issue sets out of some runs on a few titles I have, $4 a set!

:D

-slym

Everything is listed to sell separately, just a discount if some are taken as sets...

...and those listed above are yours! Check back tomorrow, if I have anything else to list here, it will be up then.

Thanks, ss5!

-slym

If we can manage to keep a decent shipping cost to Italy I’d be interested in the Alpha Flights (the 1984 series issues), slym.

Would it be possible to see just a single scan of an issue?

I know the price is ridiculous, but I’d have loved to see the condition and would not mind paying a bit more, I’m just trying to put together a set of the first 20 issues or so at a good price to compensate the shipping costs.

OK, moved some stuff around (dollar books, to 50¢ rack) and added just a few more things. Please everyone, take a good look around and LMK if you want anything else!

(thumbs u

And thanks!!!

-slym