• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG DISCOUNTS - ALL 25% OFF!!, CI jr, U. N. C. L. E, Super, etc.. .

45 posts in this topic

ALL BOOKS NOW 25% OFF!!

Usual rules apply, I won't take up space to repeat them here. Anyway, two books this time around. Gotta fund a grail, but might be open to interesting trades. PM me. Otherwise, the first :takeit: gets the book.

Shipping is $6 for 1-2 books or $10 (for 3 or more)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Allies #6 - 1943 - CGC 6.5 (restored- Slight) featuring one of the another classic Schomburg WWII cover- was $550 NOW $357

:news: SOLD

So, for the lucky person who can look past a purple label, you will be rewarded with a truly great book. For what it's worth, I cannot detect the restoration at all. Not the glue nor color touch - so this restoration is truly slight. The book presents great and I have thought many times about cracking it out of the slab to simply enjoy it as a beautiful raw book. My procrastination is your gain.

20130319_124231_zps58a1c613.jpg

Daring #10 - 1944 - 2.5 - featuring one of the all-time classic Schomburg WWII covers (Centerfold Missing) - was $125 NOW $100 :news: SOLD

What can I say, it's Subby and the Human Torch! Forget the the centerfold and get this great book for what I paid.

asa1_zps4cb69fe7.jpg

asa2_zps4df331db.jpg

Usual rules apply, I won't take up space to repeat them here. Anyway, two books this time around. Gotta fund a grail, but might be open to interesting trades. PM me. Otherwise, the first :takeit: gets the book.

Young Allies #6 - 1943 - CGC 6.5 (restored- Slight) - $550

So, for the lucky person who can look past a purple label, you will be rewarded with a truly great book. For what it's worth, I cannot detect the restoration at all. Not the glue nor color touch - so this restoration is truly slight. The book presents great and I have thought many times about cracking it out of the slab to simply enjoy it as a beautiful raw book. My procrastination is your gain.

asa4_zps187e12aa.jpg

asa5_zps5247e269.jpg

asa3_zpsebac5fca.jpg

20130319_124231_zps58a1c613.jpg

My old copy. It is indeed lovely. (thumbs u

Super Comics #40 - 1941 featuring D ick Tracy - 7.0 (FILE COPY) - was $100 NOW $75

Super-Flat book, high gloss cover with w/ow pages. 1" tear rear cover keeping the grade down. Really nice! Except for the chipping here and there, this books feels like it was printed only a few years ago.

01-SuperComics401_zpse9ba020c.jpg

350kyn8_zps5ffe4fe3.jpg