• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Gold, Silver, Bronze CGC's (Schomburg, Cole, Adams, Wrightson)

29 posts in this topic

Up for sale today are a few sweet Schomburg sci-fi covers. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. I accept PayPal, checks, and Money Orders. I ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination and insurance value.

This book is nice and clean, with great color and clean/bright whites. No writing, date stamps, etc. Pressed by Joey.

Wonder Comics 20 CGC 9.0 OW Schomburg Airbrush Sci-fi cover $1,250.00 $1,150 :news: PRICE DROP!

wonder20.jpg

Thanks, it's solid HG book for sure. (thumbs u

One more for today, and it's a sharp one for us Schommy fans.

Startling Comics 52 CGC 9.0 OW, Schomburg Airbrush sci-fi cover $1,250.00 $1,150 :news: PRICE DROP!

startling52.jpg

Need to raise some funds for some recent purchases, have knocked $100 off the price of each of these books and will knock another $100 off the pair if paid for via check/MO.

More neato books coming tomorrow and over the next few weeks. :shy:

A couple nice DC horror books tonight...

House of Secrets 94 CGC 9.2 White Pages, Bernie Wrightson Lady in White cover $145.00

372ee609-521e-4365-be9a-f456373f9a72_zps5e2944bd.jpg

One more, a sweet copy that I've had for 15 years and has never been pressed. Light corner rounding to the top and bottom right-hand corners keep this from grading higher, that and the mood of the graders. Clean book, no writing or stains, great paper and a nice back cover.

House of Secrets 92 CGC 8.0 OW/W 1st Swamp Thing, Wrightson cover/art SOLD

hos92_zpsf4fabd0a.jpg

Thanks, it's a beauty!

A few LB Cole books up this morning.

Contact Comics 3 VG LB Cole WWII cover. Perfectly centered copy with great color. $85.00

contact3.jpg

Terrifying Tales 12 CGC 9.0 OW LB Cole bondage cover. Gorgeous copy is perfectly centered with a nice, deep color strike. $850.00

terrifying12.jpg

Ghostly weird 122 or Contact 12?

Have 'em, but they're not for sale...lmk if you want to see scans though as they're a couple of my favorite Cole Sci-fi covers. :cloud9:

Have 'em, but they're not for sale...lmk if you want to see scans though as they're a couple of my favorite Cole Sci-fi covers. :cloud9:

Oh no! You are just like october! Teasing me with your books. I would love to see them. GLWTS

Oh no! You are just like october! Teasing me with your books. I would love to see them. GLWTS

Me too; especially Contact 12! Please

Here they are...but NFS! :sumo:

bolt122.jpg

contact12.jpg

Here they are...but NFS! :sumo:

bolt122.jpg

contact12.jpg

Nice! (worship)(worship)(worship)

Thanks, it's a beauty!

A few LB Cole books up this morning.

Contact Comics 3 VG LB Cole WWII cover. Perfectly centered copy with great color. $85.00

contact3.jpg

If I still collected Cole covers I would be all over this - tight Dr. Banner grading on a great cover!