• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulk Discounts - Come clear me out!

170 posts in this topic

Tonight only sale - free shipping in the US on all orders over $25. It's a great way to pick up some books for cheap.

Tonight only sale - free shipping in the US on all orders over $25. It's a great way to pick up some books for cheap.

Are you posting new books or is this for what already posted...my eyes are getting droopy...

Are you posting new books or is this for what already posted...my eyes are getting droopy...

Computer at home is on the fritz so I'm stuck posting at lunch. Free shipping on books listed so far if you spend $25. Ill post some more books at lunch tomorrow.

I need these anyway...

Peter Parker 15 - NM+ - $7

Peter Parker 8 - NM- - $8

Captain America 160 - VF - $4

Invincibles 24 - NM - $3 - Signed by Kirkman (first modern i've bought in years)

Avengers 119 - VF/NM - $11

:takeit: if available

I need these anyway...

Peter Parker 15 - NM+ - $7

Peter Parker 8 - NM- - $8

Captain America 160 - VF - $4

Invincibles 24 - NM - $3 - Signed by Kirkman (first modern i've bought in years)

Avengers 119 - VF/NM - $11

:takeit: if available

^^ ill put these in your pile. Thanks.

The Invincible 24 is actually one of the few modern books I've bought over the last few years. I thought the signatures were cool. Story was pretty good also.

Dc presents 26 ill take it

Thanks! The book is minty fresh and ill ship it to you for free.

It's Lunch Time!! I'll be listing the final few books left in the stack so I'll be closing up this thread tomorrow night so I can mail out packages before the long Holiday weekend. By the way - you guys are great! (thumbs u