• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulk Discounts - Come clear me out!

170 posts in this topic

Hello all. I had a huge blow out sale before heading on vacation and now its time to clear out the rest of the books in my For Sale boxes. I'm offering a flat rate shipping cost of $5 for US buyers and I'll charge actual shipping to international buyers. Buy every book in the thread and shipping will be only $5 - can't get easier than that. Please do not buy if your in the HOS. I'll take the first person who post :takeit: over a PMed purchase or offer. Any other questions - ask away or PM me.

Here is my Kudos page for people that don't know me:

1Cool Kudos

This thread will mainly concentrate on high grade Bronze books and mid grade Silver-Age classics. Hope you find something your interested in and as always - may the odds be ever in your favor.

Fantastic Four 136 - GD/VG - $1

FantasticFour136_zpse2a55d29.jpg

I'll take it, and the freebie FF198

Thanks for the first purchase of the thread and I'll ship your set for free for breaking the seal (worship) Grab as many as you want and I'll ship them for free.

Champions 16 - VF/NM - $5

Mega team that for some strange reason never took off. I for one liked them :sumo:

Champions16_zpsa98cd524.jpg