• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantomex Character - Marvel Comics

29 posts in this topic

He's a very unique mutant character that was portrayed exceptionally well by Remender.

He just needs to be utilized in a book that will show him off just like Remender was able to.

And...

He's technically not dead. There's just three of them running around now.

I guess it's similar to being a fan of live sports, and taping a game, but not wanting to know the result before actually watching it as if it were live... don't talk to friends... don't go to sports bars... don't surf the internet... don't read the newspapers... and don't watch ESPN in case of highlights and ticker tape update crawls across the screen...

Those who want to be in total oblivion need to sequester themselves from the multi-media information age of society, including these boards.

Waaaah waaah Mr. Hog should have known! My ! I have purposely been avoiding spoilers. It's not too much to ask, really. It's common decency and good board etiquette to do so. Just change it. Geeze.

Don't read forums you can't manage