• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extinction Parade

5 posts in this topic

http://www.avatarpress.com/extinction-parade-a-new-comic-from-world-war-z-creator-max-brooks/

Anyone else in on this one? The premise is Zombies vs Vampires and it's by Max Brooks. He wrote the Zombie Survival guide as well as World War Z. The world war Z movie trailers look awesome and it has Brad Pitt, so i'm thinking the movie will be huge and could get this book some heat. Any thoughts? I know it's Avatar and will have a bunch of covers (Uber is doing well) but i'm thinking this one might be a sleeper. I'm definitely down to read it.... Thoughts?

Ill buy a copy or two to read for sure but not buying big on anything from Avatar again. Went big on Uber and want to slip my wrists after the 67th cover came out. Good read though!

Ya I hear ya......it's just crazy all the covers. I figure they are trying to get copies into the hands of readers without people having to buy copies for over cover from the secondary market. But I did notice this months Morning Glories will have like 8 covers ......for the love of god please stop... :frustrated: