• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

24 posts in this topic

First off I am new here so if you guys give me a chance I will stick to all the rules and do my best to stay off the hos list. After all there's no reason I should ever be on there. Also unless I have some crazy book that warrants its own thread I will keep all my for sale ads in this thread. Also I am not a newcomer to buying and selling online I have been going through other venues and after lurking here for a few months I like the way this place is ran so I decided to join.

I accept paypal and will give you my address upon an :takeit: through a pm.

shipping will be handled on a case by case bases depending on what the buyer wants. I will never charge the buyer more than the actual costs and I will sometimes eat the costs on shipping or insurance or both depending on the book and circumstances. Just an idea I am located near Baltimore Maryland and shipping to Wisconsin and Michigan is about 4$ without insurance. International shipping on the buyers dime.

Thanks for looking and on to the good stuff that we all came here for. also all prices are in US currency.

I am going to start with some good cheap books

Please examine pictures closely for book condition and please message me for more pictures if there are any questions before buying(I only have to say this due to dealing with some problems recently on ebay

Tomb of Dracula #8 8.00$ sold

Tomb of Dracula #26 6.00$ sold

Tomb of Dracula #27 6.00$ sold

Tomb of Dracula #33 4.00$ sold

Tomb of Dracula #42 (a blade issue) 4.00$ sold

Tomb of Dracula #48 4.00$ sold

The reason I didn't describe these books much is because they are all in decent condtion and the price is so low for these books that they are most likely going to be readers for someone anyway. if you would like specific details about a certain book please message me. The recurring theme here is that please don't hesitate to ask me questions before buying, I would prefer to be asked a million questions to find out you don't want a book then to have no questions asked and have you end up with a non satisfactory book

couple more books to add today a couple #1's and a SA fantastic four. nothing real big.

Fantastic four #60 i am putting at a 3.0 to 3.5. there is some browning on the edges of the cover and the same to the pages. but there are no creases that i saw upon a quick inspection. ill let the pictures talk for me. 20.00. SOLD

IMG][/url]

pages are not bad i just hate grading things higher than they should be and having someone unhappy. So i usually take a hit just to make someone happy, gee i'm nice. But one unhappy person will tell 100 people where one happy person will tell 2 or 3, so better to keep people happy than to lose potential business.

I tended to undergrade page quality as well: most of the times what I thought was off-white was actually white, although of course it depends on the kind of paper.

If you have some FF keys (besides the Inhumans, which I have) I’d better not watch… :cry:

i have already sold most of the earlier keys. i do still have a rough condition 50 but i already sold a 5 48 and 49 and i got my 11 signed by lee so that one is going on my wall in the office. Any particular numbers that you are looking for. I havent even gone through everything yet so i can check if you want something in particular.

no problem the 5 was deffinitely a rough condition book. It had so much wear on the front cover at the spine that it went through about 5-6 pages. i was tempted to get it graded but for what i was going to be able to sell it for graded and what i sold it for raw it wasn't feasible. let just say for an ultra key book it was extremely affordable, like in the couple hundred dollar range. But it was basically a reader.