• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indiana Comic Con - March 14-16, 2014

118 posts in this topic

:news:

Just want to give everyone a heads up that FCC will be located in Artist Alley at table #4. We'll be handing out copies of the magazine (free of charge) and are going to be giving away a couple foreign books at the convention as well.

1) Amazing Spider-Man #298 (Mexican edition)

2) Amazing Spider-Man #252 (French Canadian edition)

You can also get details on how to enter yourself for the chance to win a Mexican edition of Amazing Spider-Man #300! This is all free, nothing to buy, no strings attached. Our goal is simply to spread the awareness that these books are out there. (thumbs u

We will be booths 431, 433, 530 and 532 -- Mark Scott Comics

We will have Lots of SA, GA, and BA comics, paperback books, toys, original movie posters records....we will have everything but the kitchen sink (maybe even that too...lol)

We will have Lots of SA, GA, and BA comics, paperback books, toys, original movie posters records....we will have everything but the kitchen sink (maybe even that too...lol)

I hope I get a chance to stop buy for a purchase! :whee:

I hope I get a chance to stop buy for a purchase! :whee:

I'll definitely be stopping by to see you guys. (thumbs u