• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artwork and books - Now 20% off!!

39 posts in this topic

Hi!

Here are some original illustrations I created for the young adult novel "Aliens In Disguise". As with the previous two books in this series, this is the first place I am offering the artwork for sale. :)

This is the third book of this great series which is published by the good folks at Hyperion. Here is a link to the book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Aliens-Disguise-Intergalactic-Bed-Breakfast/dp/1423165985/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369423956&sr=8-1&keywords=aliens+in+disguise

cover.gif

-first :takeit: wins

-shipping included

-Paypal is fine

Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

Also, I have recently rebuilt my website. To see my current work and view my online portfolio, here is a link: http://christianslade.com/

Thanks so much for stopping by!

-Christian Slade

Wow, Christian, your style is SO sweet – at traits it reminds me of Richard Scarry’s work (not the monsters… lol ).

I love Richard Scary and enjoy reading his books to my kids now. Thanks for the nice words! :)

Alright, I thought I would do something different and try to offer some of my personal paintings I do for myself of places around my home in Central Florida. Most of these are smaller paintings that were all painted on the spot from life, out of the house. They are sort of a page out of the sketchbook, though these paintings are all done on little panels and painted out of a cigar box with acrylic paints. The term is called plein air which is french for out-of-doors. I love doing these things and have never offered these for sale before. Hope you like them.....

"Rainy Day At Hogwarts"

-Painted on location at The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

4in x 5in

Acrylic Paint on Panel

$80 shipped

hogwarts1.gif

I remember waiting on that bridge with my wife and daughters for hours for the Hogwarts ride attraction when it first opened.