• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Peter Panzerfaust #1 - I got a tick/tear!?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I'm new to this and I'm considering getting my Peter Panzerfaust #1 graded. I never did this before, but was something I wanted to try out. However, I have a tick by the top staple that I want you all to check out before I send it in. I say tick because it's a very minor stress mark, but it's almost like a tear because it's at the staple. Not sure if that's taken into consideration, but I guess technically it's a tear even if it's tiny. Please look. Sorry for the photos, but you can kinda see what I'm talking about. The 2nd photo is kinda useless, but it shows the comic and it's overall in good shape. Can't really see the tick at all from a far....

Anyways, I'm hoping for a NM grade. Should I submit this or what? Please help.

Thanks!

photo-5.jpg

photo-7.jpg

Hard to tell from photos, but If the tick is all that is wrong with it then I would give it a 9.4. To be honest, I'm not sure if it would be worth getting it graded by the big boys just because it cost so much. Good luck though!