• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INFINITY from MARVEL

101 posts in this topic

I just came from the LCS. Picked up EOW and this and some others. They had 4 different covers and at least 100 of each. Out of these 400 plus covers, I found 1 Scottie Young variant and one Blank cover that I would grade at 9.6 or better. The rests were badly dinged/torn on at least 1 corner and most were messed up on 2. Very obvious defects. If you can grab a nice copy, I would suggest it.

Now on to the comic itself. I can't wait to get off work and read this thing. It has some girth to it so I'm hoping its worth the price of admission :grin:

I just came from the LCS. Picked up EOW and this and some others. They had 4 different covers and at least 100 of each. :

Wow, that is a lot. My LCS had like 50. I love the cover art of the regular issue so bought it. The stories is not moving me so I probably will pass. The thickness of the issue seems to made the spine white at the fold. .

I guess I like the old Captain America costume.

I just came from the LCS. Picked up EOW and this and some others. They had 4 different covers and at least 100 of each. :

Wow, that is a lot. My LCS had like 50. I love the cover art of the regular issue so bought it. The stories is not moving me so I probably will pass. The thickness of the issue seems to made the spine white at the fold. .

I guess I like the old Captain America costume.

I spent all that time looking for the comics and then left them in my desk at work. I wanted to read this in a bad way. Today is the reason they make tomorrows lol

I really enjoyed this issue. Like Hickman's FF run, it got off to a slow start - much of his Avengers comics have been building to this. Considering Avengers is up to 17 and New Avengers is up to 8, you are talking about a 25 issue prelude. But once FF got going, it was awesome and I expect this to be the same.

Does anyone know how many different store variants there are? I've seen one from Midtown Comics, one from Hastings, and another from Third Eye Comics. Are there any others out there?

K.

I like the Yesteryear and the Hastings. Both are going to make good additions to the collections.

On a seperate note, is Adam Warlock involved in Infinity ? He is one of my all time favorites and as much as I like all of the cosmic Marvel guys, he always levels the playing field with Thanos.

The chess one is cool, although it's a shame it's covered in logos! I was kind of expecting all of the variants covers to be reproduced in the digital version (DC do this, on Batman titles at least), but they weren't... shame, as I'll be reading this digitally to save money!