• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% OFF ALL REMAINING BOOKS, IH 181, ASM's and others

93 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Usual rules apply. No HOS'ers or Probies please. Payment via Paypal, other methods can be discussed if you wish.

I welcome PM's, however any :takeit: in the thread takes priority. Shipping included via air mail post unless otherwise indicated for each book(s). I am located in Canada, so please be aware that shipping may take slightly longer to US than typical domestic shipping.

For raw books, shipping is $7 for the first book to Continental US and Canadian addresses. $2 for every raw book thereafter shipped in the same package.

Enjoy,

Jason

First up, Submariner #1 in CGC 9.2, Off White to White pages $365 US. SOLD :news:

The top right corner of the slab has some minor damage along with a small crack on the top left back corner. Shipping will be covered for this book to Canada or US. International is at cost. Insurance extra if you wish.

Grouping below still available!

Second up is a Subby grouping:

Submariner #2 CGC 7.0 Off White Pages

Submariner #7 CGC 9.0 (old label) Cream to Off White Pages

Submariner #21 CGC 8.5 White Pages

$75 for the group of three. Shipping is $20 to Canada or US. International at cost. Insurance is extra if you wish

006_zpsc0998654.jpg

005_zpsb60dd48a.jpg

Third Up, Incredible Hulk #181, CGC 9.0 White Pages. This book has been pressed by Joey. There is some minor printing defects(see photo) that bring the grade down to 9.0. PM me if you want to propose a deal.

Shipping will be included with this price. Due to the value of this book, I will ship with signature required. Insurance mandatory at cost for this book.

Yours for $1750! :news:SOLD

010_zps5f8486d3.jpg

011_zps18ef5d1e.jpg

012_zps304074c2.jpg

Daredevil #1 CGC 5.5 Cream to off White Pages SOLD :news: $870(shipping included to Canada or US) International at cost.

Get yourself a copy of an early Marvel Key issue! This book has been pressed by Joey.

As a bonus, I will throw in slabbed copies of Daredevil #181 in CGC 9.4 white pages and Daredevil #179 CGC 9.2 White pages.

003_zpsdd293a78.jpg

004_zps144b31b9.jpg

Amazing Spider Man #129, CGC 8.0 Off White to White pages. Pressed by Joey. I am tempted to keep this book, but need the funds for another project. SOLD :news:

$450 shipped to Canada or US. International at cost.

001_zps7cedd1d6.jpg

002_zps10231727.jpg

Daredevil #1 CGC 5.5 Cream to off White Pages $870(shipping included to Canada or US) International at cost.

Get yourself a copy of an early Marvel Key issue! This book has been pressed by Joey.

As a bonus, I will throw in slabbed copies of Daredevil #181 in CGC 9.4 white pages and Daredevil #179 CGC 9.2 White pages.

003_zpsdd293a78.jpg

004_zps144b31b9.jpg

..... I remember this book.....it's got tons of gloss and great color. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u