• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% OFF ALL REMAINING BOOKS, IH 181, ASM's and others

93 posts in this topic

Planning on listing a whack of ASM raw books tomorrow morning in the early AM (probably starting between 8:30 and 9:00am Eastern Time starting. These come from a collection I purchased a while back, with a lot of high grade raw books. The 9.2+ books probably start around issue 170 or so.

The books start as early as issue 117 (no 129 sorry) and progress through to the low 300's.The 9.2+ books probably start around issue 170 or so. I have two copies of #300 but am sending those to get slabbed before I sell them.

Lots of good stuff here to grab potentially still. Check in tomorrow morning if you don't want to miss the action! Thought I would give all a heads up as I absolutely hate missing a run of books I am interested in. No PM's please regarding the books, you will see them when I list them tomorrow, thanks.

Night to all!

004_zps9e035ae1.jpg

Trying to juggle taking care of my daughter and getting some books up as promised. Starting off with the Annuals, some fall in to Copper Age but I am going to include them here in the thread.

Amazing Spider Man Annual #23. I'd say this is a 9.6 candidate, judge for yourself. Yours for the paltry sum of $5 :news:SOLD

Shipping for raw books is $7 for the first book anywhere in Canada or Continental US. $2 for every book thereafter shipped in the same package.

ASMAnnual23_zpsd21f2e09.jpeg

Amazing Spider Man Annual Wedding issue. This one while still beautiful, is more a 9.2 book, 9.4 on the outside in my opinion. The mark on the top right corner of the book is a scanner artifact.

Yours for $10 plus shipping. :news:SOLD

ASMAnnual21_zps7b2bb4f6.jpeg