• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ebay bidder to block, or why do people waste my time?

44 posts in this topic

IMHO, out the person. Even if eBay sides with you, that is not something anyone should have to put up with. Ebay's decision not withstanding, this person is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

As it is, I have PM'd the OP for the name. I imagine they are getting lots of PMs.

-slym

Sold a ASM 45 CGC 9.4 WP on ebay a few days back for $500.00

The minute I accepted his offer, he responds with a message,

"Uh what does the back cover look like?"

Hmmm sounds like buyer remorse already,

After answering his questions, couple of days go by with no response or payment, than I get this:

Dear bunkybrothers,

Hi. I received an unpaid item for this book. Honestly, I have had another deal going on with someone else before this. I'm not a high grade collector, I only buy graded books between 7.5 - 9.0 at the highest on Silver Age stuff. This is an amazing book and you should be very proud of it but I really don't need it. I'm not sure why I even made an offer on it. My offer was way below your asking price and 90% of the time I make an offer I usually get a counter offer. I did not bid or purchase this book just made a much lower offer. I feel it was a "make offer" trap I fell into. I would like to agree to cancel purchase with ebay and not suffer any penalties due to the nature of the deal having not out bid anyone or anything to get it. I already own this book loose and would have to sell it myself if I went through with this purchase. I know none of this is your fault and I do apologize for this but I would like to be relieved of this if possible. Thanks.

Jason

- daddyj820

My point, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE OFFERS IF YOU ARE AN insufficiently_thoughtful_person!!!

You seem to enjoy pressing offer buttons, but "not sure why" you are doing so,

Lots of stupid people in this world, many on Ebay,

Have a nice day,

BB

What an INCREDIBLE dizzle.