• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 6 : Contest

117 posts in this topic

New lable, OW Pages, deadline no later than 5:00 PM EST Friday, if I receive them sooner we will begin sooner. Play fair, play nice, no checking the census 893naughty-thumb.gif

r6.jpg

6a.jpg

I can't post a grade now....or can I? You shouldn't have tempted them with the census information! foreheadslap.gif

Although I have never dealt with you yet, as a favor I would appreciate if you would refrain by posting a grade in this thread flowerred.gif

You shouldn't have tempted them with the census information! foreheadslap.gif

You mean to tell me everyone wasn't using the census until now? 27_laughing.gif Yea, right.

shocked.gifforeheadslap.gif

Are we really on the honor system here to not check the census this round...????
screwy.gif

Yes, I realize that some forumites may not have that quality... or know what it is. smile.gif

Unless Nikos is presenting books where there is only one copy in the census within three grades of the apparent grade of the book in each round, the census would be kind of irrelevant. I doubt that any of these ECs from this era would qualify, with all of the high grade Gaines copies out there.

Wait a minute....I think I'm getting a clearer image here....yes.....yes.....yes.....

I see a lonely, bitter, misanthropic, unemployed computer geek..........with no life, no friends, and definitely no class, hunched over his keyboard......with......

....way way way (you know...WAY?) too much time on his hands.

Mr. Positve sends greetings to Mr. Negative! hi.gif