• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUND$ SDCC-CGC 9.8SS Bat,JSC,DC/Marvel Blanks-Superior/Avenger! FinaL PricE DroP

51 posts in this topic

Alright folks i believe this is it for now. I do have a box full of other blanks but probably wont list those until i move a few of these. FYI: i have the nex X-men#1 blanks as well as the Blood Splatter x#1 blanks. I have some Batman and some Tec Blanks. Also some of the older Marvel Blanks without the red bar.

Feel free to PM me if you interested in anything Listed or not listed. Offers are welcome dont be afraid i wont bite. :cool:

Some one asked me about the Batman #0 Blanks, these are currently on hold for him. (5 copies) :news: SOLD!!

FYI: As i was looking for those Batman Blanks i found the following just so you guys know whats out there.

DC Blanks Green Lantern and Dectective Comics

Marvel Now Blanks

All New x-men #1 ........ Avengers Arena #1 ........ Avengers #1 ........ Cable & x-force #1

Captain America #1 ........ Deadpool #1 ........ Fantastic Four #1 ........ FF #1

Indestructible Hulk #1 ........ Iron Man #1 ........ Superior Spider-Man #1

Thor God of Thunder #1 ........ Thunderbolts #1 ........ X-men Legacy #1 ......... X-men #1 (newest blank)

(: My PM box is open for business

Finally Found them!!! :whee:

Alright guys the last batch of blanks have been found and will be listed soon.

older Marvel Blank Covers (the ones without the big red block at the bottom).

WHAT IS COMING UP:

Avenger Blanks

Spider-Man Blanks

Hulk Blanks

Wolverine Blanks

and others

Pics are being uploaded to photobucket. If photobucket is being good today these should be up for sale soon. :grin: