• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Staying on topic would make the forums better as well as not making threads about stupid topics like "What did you have for breakfast this morning? or ebay rants cause the buyer didn't pay, just relist the item and move on.

We have a water cooler this this kind of BS

:rulez:

This is ironic. One of the board's biggest trolls and thread crappers trying to tell us how CG can be more positive. lol

Happy Fathers Day everyone!

It will be three years in December that I lost my Papa ,tragically,to suicide.

But this is a positive thread!Comic books brought me some of my favorite memories of my Papa as a child,and during those troubling teenage years helped bring us together as a common bond.I was just telling someone via PM the other day how when I started collecting Marvel superhero comics he would go crazy because he could not stand continuing stories(we mostly used to get second hand Charlton ghost,DC war and Marvel Western).Often I would come home with the new FF,ASM or Wolverine and he would already have picked it up,seeing it on his lunch hour lol.He loved his comics from an early age and got me into them.

I am going to try and post some I remember him loving today

Jimmers

August134-2.jpg