• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Here's a positive. SDCC. Virtually every person working for SDCC I encountered at the con was extremely polite, friendly and gracious. And the attendees who came to our booth were very much fun to talk to. Even down to the cops working the streets, the bartenders and waitstaff at the restaurants, all seemed to realize how important the con is to SD, and conducted themselves as such. Much kudos to the city of SD, and especially to the con organizers themselves. They run a tight and fun ship.

Want something positive? If I could get my hands on one cover it would not be anything vintage. I am a big fan of Marcos Martin Amazing Spider-man art.

This is one of the few modern ASM's that I felt were must haves in 9.8. They are in my 'permanent' Spider-man collection and going nowhere.

The 692's were from a great deal with fellow boardie Beachbum. I am not going to dig out the slabs but I will just post the images. Marcos Martin is simply a fantastic cover artist.

marcosmartinspiderman.jpg

spider-man-big-time.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta