• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting some Books Back

3 posts in this topic

Or a Slight Dissapointnent

At Wizard World I was surprised that Bob McLeod was already signing on Thursday. I was hoping to get my signatures for him on Friday for fear that I wouldn't get them back in time. So after placing the books in front of Bob I thought that would be the greatest color on the black portion of the cover of New Mutants #3. I was wrong.

The red apparently didn't want to show up. I opted for silver instead, a color I usually prefer. The beginning of the B was traced exactly and the color scheme created a hell of a hue. The two colors created a vibrant subtle overtone. The second book I had signed was issue ten and third was a book so many issues later, number #75. There was a fourth, but as the first three were cracked 9.8's this was a raw book sent to me by Lee K.

I also turned in two books for corrections. I didn't know if they would be able to fix them on site but I turned them in anyway. The next day I was told that they could. I was overjoyed the next day when they said Yes. I didn't bother asking for them or any of my books that day. It was Saturday I was both overjoyed and upset.

I already told Bagofleas my grades so I'll post them here for everyone else to see...

# 3...9.8

#10...9.8

And

#75...9.8

As far as the annual is concerned, it is mark graded but the grade has not been posted. I'll know by the end of the day.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

13784.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I don't see where the slight disappointment is, sounds like the pen color worked out with a cool effect, and you got all 9.8s! Also, your raw book you should get back today. I bet your one if those that has hard time not tearing open the gifts before Christmas morning, lol. Good luck on that last grade!