• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F_T & Comicana Direct Present...More Raws Than We Know What To Do With!!!

505 posts in this topic

Over the next week or so, I'll be listing almost 500 raw books. Just about everything is represented...Marvel, DC, Charlton, high grade, low grade, keys, semi-keys and Original Owner goodness. :cloud9:

For those who will no doubt ask, these books aren't listed for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No eBay, no auction house and neither are they included on the www.comicanadirect.com site. Basically, you'll be getting first shot at these before they are included in our stock. (thumbs u

Unless otherwise noted, to the best of my knowledge, the books have not been pressed.

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, one book can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail (10-14 days) for $10. Each additional book after that will cost $2. Insurance will be required for all single/bulk purchases that exceed $150 and this is a flat $10, irrespective of final value.

Obviously, European shipping will be cheaper and UK postage will be cheaper still.

(3) Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all.

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(6) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, shipping costs are also on you.

(7) I'll be having a few more threads in the next week or so, so I'm happy to combine wins to make shipping more cost-effective. I'm also happy for you to start a pile and add to it as we go along. (thumbs u