• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Djbrady4u special...

25 posts in this topic

Buy the label, not the book.

You're alive?!?!

Ladies and gents, OldGuy is the original author of that PGX and Leder page.

Is that thread where he coined the term "Go fist yourself"?

Buy the label, not the book.

You're alive?!?!

Ladies and gents, OldGuy is the original author of that PGX and Leder page.

Is that thread where he coined the term "Go fist yourself"?

I don't know, I vaguely recall him terming that on the boards - but I'm not sure where.

Yep, nothing like trimming your books, witnessing your own signatures, and giving your books the unrestored grade of your choice when your buddy owns the slabbing equipment.

Or how about selling books to yourself using one of many eBay shills. Nothing like some professional dishonesty.

So....you're a fan?? :devil:

We're I a fan of thieving turds, which I'm not, then the answer would be yes.

Is this Terence Leder?

Roy are you always the last to know? :baiting:

No. Elliott's MO is to use eBay accounts that don't belong to him. He used Leder's account to sell on eBay. Remember how PGX's owner claimed he suspended submissions from Leder? He knew all along it was Elliott.

Currently, Elliott is using an account belonging to Brady Gaylor aka DJ Brady.

So who is the guy always walking around the NW shows with the long brown hair? That's Ryan, right?

Correct.

That is 100% correct. I yesterday expressed mailed him a recently purchased Cerebus #1 PGX 9.4 w/white pages signed by Dave Sim that I cracked/sent to CCS & CGC for a resto check and to be graded and it turned out to be restored. Got all my money back plus the guys at CCS & CGC refunded my resto check/grading fees. Talk about a near miss.

More on my experience with Djbrady4u