• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello again

108 posts in this topic

No... no escalation necessary.

Just leave the business aspect out of any personal problems you have with me and all will be jellybeans & strawberry ice cream.

What did we miss? No idea why you went off on shellhead for his response in this thread. (shrug)

Just leave the business aspect out of any personal problems you have with me and all will be jellybeans & strawberry ice cream.

What did we miss? No idea why you went off on shellhead for his response in this thread. (shrug)

"CT" stands for the name of my sales threads sir. Not right to bash a sales thread and tell people publicly not to shop with me . Not funny in the least.

"CT" stands for the name of my sales threads sir. Not right to bash a sales thread and tell people publicly not to shop with me . Not funny in the least.

Didn't catch that. (thumbs u

If they're taking all these comics I wonder whats the catch? I can never imagine anyone buying this lot for even 50$ (no offence) but that's just me.

yep..that is a box I'd offer tree fiddy for..and I mean $3.50

in store credit good only on the purchase of Pokemon cards and beanie babies..

you can pry my pogs from my cold dead hands..

POOOOOOGGGGGGGSSSSSSS

lol yeah take the deal..you must have found a real sucker dealer to get that offer. Please name the store so I can sell my quarter books to them...

Read the thread :makepoint:

:foryou:

I did..hmm so..

lol yeah take the deal..you must have found a real sucker dealer to get that offer. Please name the store so I can sell my quarter books to them...

I did..hmm so..

So you now know who the dealer is...no?

So Shellhead hates Connecticut and Bio Rupp lives in Connecticut? He told Connecticut that Shellhead was messing with their economy and the state humped the button on Shell head??

And someone is mad because he cannot sell his pogs because the dealer spent his pog allowance on crumby quarter bin comics??

I did..hmm so..

The Loch Ness Monster??

lol no he is not that big of a sucker..I am kidding..

I'll sell mine to Haslam's they pay straight out 10 cents a book no matter what it is..

"Store Credit can only be used to purchase Pogs."

Still take the deal.

CY_zps7321725f.jpg

So now you are telling people not to shop with me in my Clooneython threads?

Shellhead, you should know that attacking a man's business/sales threads isn't funny... especially since despite all the tomfoolery I get in... I take very good care of the people who buy from me on this board. Logan510 has been doing the same thing... and I don't feel its warranted in the least.

Your opinion has been noted. You don't like me... and your knitting group doesn't either. That's totally fine. I hate you feel that way... since the more effort you put into it just reinforces the type of person you are, and I feel you are better than that.

Regardless... don't be a coward and go after my Clooneython sales threads, just do what you & your ilk always do... gang up and go after the person.

My humor may be tasteless and offensive to some... but my sales threads are sound.

If you can't like me... at least get used to me... I'm not going anywhere. :foryou:

Follow your friend's advice here...

You really need to give this all a rest.

You've let this get way out of hand.

Step back, turn off the computer, go outside and take a deep breath...and then stop interacting with people you don't like. If you feel people are genuinely harassing you, report it and be done with it.

It really is that simple.

I did..hmm so..

The Loch Ness Monster??

lol no he is not that big of a sucker..I am kidding..

I'll sell mine to Haslam's they pay straight out 10 cents a book no matter what it is..

:)

So Shellhead hates Connecticut and Bio Rupp lives in Connecticut? He told Connecticut that Shellhead was messing with their economy and the state humped the button on Shell head??

And someone is mad because he cannot sell his pogs because the dealer spent his pog allowance on crumby quarter bin comics??

Spot on!

If they're taking all these comics I wonder whats the catch? I can never imagine anyone buying this lot for even 50$ (no offence) but that's just me.

yep..that is a box I'd offer tree fiddy for..and I mean $3.50

in store credit good only on the purchase of Pokemon cards and beanie babies..

you can pry my pogs from my cold dead hands..

POOOOOOGGGGGGGSSSSSSS

I hear Alf is back. In pog form!!

I do wonder how they make money on these books. Maybe it is a loss leader type of deal. They give you some store credit and expect you to spend over?