• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,267 posts in this topic

Just received it in the mail today from CLink. Its the lowest graded one on the cenus, but it was sort of a grail of mine so when I say one in my price range I went for it.

RADAB8D42013107_174327_zpsd2d8a1c7.jpg

And the back scan I took with my own scanner. I was worried that it was graded so low because of a chunk missing in the back, it was a relief to see nothing was wrong.

TombofTerrror15back_zpsada97c41.jpg Forgive the blurriness.

Looks wayyyy better than a 1.0 congrats.

Agreed - excellent eye appeal for the grade. Even if the spine is split more than 1/2 way up it shouldn't grade that low. I'd take that over some CGC 2.0 with a big chunk out the front cover.

Looks wayyyy better than a 1.0 congrats.

Agreed - excellent eye appeal for the grade. Even if the spine is split more than 1/2 way up it shouldn't grade that low. I'd take that over some CGC 2.0 with a big chunk out the front cover.

Agreed, I'd be very happy with a 1.0 of a key book, with that visual appeal. Congrats! :)

Just received it in the mail today from CLink. Its the lowest graded one on the cenus, but it was sort of a grail of mine so when I say one in my price range I went for it.

RADAB8D42013107_174327_zpsd2d8a1c7.jpg

And the back scan I took with my own scanner. I was worried that it was graded so low because of a chunk missing in the back, it was a relief to see nothing was wrong.

TombofTerrror15back_zpsada97c41.jpg Forgive the blurriness.

Thats a lovely book for the grade, I love books with a chunk out of the back cover as they look great but keep the price affordable, why did this grade so low?

I wish I had seen that as I may have gave you a run on it, it is a grail of mine also. :applause: