• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,289 posts in this topic

So many cool PCH covers I've never really looked at before. Tasty stuff Johnny!

He is a nice, but not really cool coz it's Dracula ::yawn:: cover I picked up from Bon Storms.

Horrific13804x1280_zps21f31865.jpg

Wow!!! You rarely see these above 8.0. A 9.4 is almost unheard of. Congrats on that one Jeff! :applause:

Here is a recent purchase, funny in the fact that in my mind, it wasnt the book I bought, until I sobered up and found it was the book I bought lol

I only had a low grade copy so it didnt matter really, just means I gotta wait for the one I really wanted :tonofbricks:

Anyway, enjoy.

CrimeSuspenStories2.jpg

A solid copy of this book has been a gaping hole in my collection ever since I sold one a few years ago. Picked this one up recently.

I never tire of seeing this cover...I love it!

Congrats and scoring a great looking copy also.

Just paid off this pre code beaute...... nice Kweskin cover.... one of the less spoken of Atlas talents, but one of my favorites. His work has an Ingles feel to it. Every story in this one is fantastic..... a Kane electric chair story, a Sinnot 'night at the museum' story, Kweskin story, a super Mooney story aout lobsters, etc.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_2686.jpg

Just paid off this pre code beaute...... nice Kweskin cover.... one of the less spoken of Atlas talents, but one of my favorites. His work has an Ingles feel to it. Every story in this one is fantastic..... a Kane electric chair story, a Sinnot 'night at the museum' story, Kweskin story, a super Mooney story aout lobsters, etc.... GOD BLESS....

101_2686.jpg

:applause: Nice book Jimbo, I still need that one

101_2686.jpg

..... thanks, Kev...... the other day I tried googling different Atlas PCH titles to look at what pics came up..... and quite a few story pages came up with each title. I was surprised at how many really NICE stories were in the two "Adventures into... "titles. And several were fellows I wasn't that familiar with that seemed very talented. GOD BLESS....

A solid copy of this book has been a gaping hole in my collection ever since I sold one a few years ago. Picked this one up recently.

143867.jpg

That looks like it might be my old copy. It's a great book, congrats!

101_2686.jpg

..... thanks, Kev...... the other day I tried googling different Atlas PCH titles to look at what pics came up..... and quite a few story pages came up with each title. I was surprised at how many really NICE stories were in the two "Adventures into... "titles. And several were fellows I wasn't that familiar with that seemed very talented. GOD BLESS....

Yeah, I always loved the Adventures into Terror title.

#16 is one of my favorite covers on any book, it really conveys the terror and gets the message across, I need to get that #17 now lol

AdventuresintoTerror16.jpg

101_2686.jpg

Yeah, I always loved the Adventures into Terror title.

#16 is one of my favorite covers on any book, it really conveys the terror and gets the message across, I need to get that #17 now lol

AdventuresintoTerror16.jpg

NICE...... I have a couple dozen on me want list...... maybe # 1 spot is the "Mad Mamba" issue of Adventures into Weird Worlds # 25 :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

NICE...... I have a couple dozen on me want list...... maybe # 1 spot is the "Mad Mamba" issue of Adventures into Weird Worlds # 25 :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

My Atlas wants list is still huge, I only have 3 issues of Adventures into Weird Worlds and they dont include the #25 :(

My list is only for certain favorites..... I won't live long enough to attempt them all. GOD BLESS...

lol I wont either, but I still want them all