• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,275 posts in this topic

Not a recent purchase but a recent slabbing. I think only the second one graded. Maneely's best cover IMHO.

IMG_4134_zps2d94826e.jpg

Awesome!

Thanks, I know Mystic is not the most popular Atlas PCH title, but it does surprise me that this fantastic Maneely cover has only been graded 2 times...would love to see the freakish 9.0 copy.

Not a recent purchase but a recent slabbing. I think only the second one graded. Maneely's best cover IMHO.

IMG_4134_zps2d94826e.jpg

Awesome!

Thanks, I know Mystic is not the most popular Atlas PCH title, but it does surprise me that this fantastic Maneely cover has only been graded 2 times...would love to see the freakish 9.0 copy.

....Mystic DOES heve some unheralded gems..... that's certainly one of them. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

IMG_4134_zps2d94826e.jpg

Awesome!

....Mystic DOES heve some unheralded gems..... that's certainly one of them. GOD BLESS.....

Certainly one of the better covers, and there are quite a few (my favourites are 17, 18, and 25). I have a nice copy of that book in the vault...

IMG_4134_zps2d94826e.jpg

Awesome!

Certainly one of the better covers, and there are quite a few (my favourites are 17, 18, and 25). I have a nice copy of that book in the vault...

I really like 17 and 18 also. Lets open up that vault!! I would love to see a high grade copy of 28.

So many cool PCH covers I've never really looked at before. Tasty stuff Johnny!

He is a nice, but not really cool coz it's Dracula ::yawn:: cover I picked up from Bon Storms.

Horrific13804x1280_zps21f31865.jpg