• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Close and Sold !!!

9 posts in this topic

Buyer's from the USA only !!!!

((( ((( Note: shipping is within the low 48's only ))) )))

Thus the states that are in the same continental of the United States. anything a row a boat away and them some can not be shipped to.

((( Shipping will go Priority Mail with tracking. I do not ship raw comics in a padded Envelopes with two pieces of cardboard (tsk) However I will use a padded Envelopes for packing but all orders are shipped in Priority Box )))

Payment with paypal only with a confirm address to ship to.

NOTE: These items will not ship tell Wed or Thursday from the Aspen. order are confirm as of today.

Comics will be in the 9.6 - 9.8 grade range if not then those who order will get a full refund.

First :takeit: or Time card PM

ASPEN SPLASH 2013 HEROES CON EXCLUSIVE COMIC

Cover Art by Michael Turner and Peter Steigerwald

Limited to 250 Copies $20 each with shipping

((( ((( I will be having a store signing with Artist Alex Konat. if you would like I be happy to hold this for you for that signing should be in late July. I will update those who order this edition once I get more details. ))) )))

get-attachment1_zps602808ce.jpg

BUBBLEGUN #1 HEROES CON 2013 EXLCUSIVE COMIC

Cover Art by Khary Randolph and Emilio Lasio

Limited to 250 Copies $20 each with free shipping

get-attachment1_zps400e3a7a.jpg

how much is the aspen charged for singature book series!

I am having a store signing in July or the first week of Aug, for the Relaunch of Fathom #1. We are having our custom variant being made now. when we have a confirm date. I plan to release that in the Signature Room. All Signature from Alex will be free. More TBA soon !!!

:takeit: X 1

Elvis

PM sent !!!....

Buyer's from the USA only !!!!

((( ((( Note: shipping is within the low 48's only ))) )))

Thus the states that are in the same continental of the United States. anything a row a boat away and them some can not be shipped to.

((( Shipping will go Priority Mail with tracking. I do not ship raw comics in a padded Envelopes with two pieces of cardboard (tsk) However I will use a padded Envelopes for packing but all orders are shipped in Priority Box )))

Payment with paypal only with a confirm address to ship to.

NOTE: These items will not ship tell Wed or Thursday from the Aspen. order are confirm as of today.

Comics will be in the 9.6 - 9.8 grade range if not then those who order will get a full refund.

First :takeit: or Time card PM

get-attachment1_zps400e3a7a.jpg

:takeit: x2