• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Money's tight nothin' free... Won't somebody come and rescue me

101 posts in this topic

Well, let's start this all over again. I guess I didn't move fast enough for CGC in posting books in my original thread. Talk about double standards....sheesh. :facepalm:

No sales to HOS or Probation List members. (tsk)

Payment by Paypal or money order accepted.

Shipping will be actually cost to wherever you're located. I do try to keep shipping costs at a minimum.

First book up in a minute. :)

Fantastic Four Annual #1 (1963) GD/VG 3.0 $85.00

Nice solid copy. Everything's complete and everything's securely attached. 2" long piece of tape at top of spine.

FantasticFourAnnual1GD-VG_zps3a6f7617.jpg

FantasticFourAnnual1GD-VGback_zpse58a0032.jpg

The PMer was looking for a CGC copy of FF Annual #2 so here it is:

Fantastic Four Annual #2 (1964) VG/FN 5.0 $69.00SOLD

Nice solid book with everything complete, no writing on the inside and everything's securely attached. The worst flaws are the upper left corner wear and the ink overspray on the top right corner of the back cover. Inside pages I'd say are off-white to white.

Sold.jpg

Daredevil #3 (1964) GD/VG 3.0 $40.00

1st appearance of the Owl. Complete and everything's securely attached except a coupon is cut out at the bottom of page 13 (does not affect story). 1" spine split at top corner and 1/2" tear on back cover.

Daredevil3GD-VG1stOwl_zpsaf6b9d7a.jpg

Daredevil3GD-VG1stOwlback_zps73c0b46a.jpg

Daredevil #4 (1964) 4.5/5.0 $65.00

1st Purple Man. Complete with everything securely attached. Water stain at top left corner of back cover and "Mark" in ink on back cover.

Daredevil4VG-FN-1_zps56bf05cd.jpg

Daredevil4VG-FNback-1_zps2f7bc631.jpg

Daredevil #5 (1964) 4.0/4.5 $45.00

Slight costume change. Complete with everything securely attached. "Pin Up Daredevil" written in ink along top edge of back cover.

Daredevil5VG_zps23096550.jpg

Daredevil5VGback_zps3f711f50.jpg

The PMer was looking for a CGC copy of FF Annual #2 so here it is:

Fantastic Four Annual #2 (1964) VG/FN 5.0 $69.00

Nice solid book with everything complete, no writing on the inside and everything's securely attached. The worst flaws are the upper left corner wear and the ink overspray on the top right corner of the back cover. Inside pages I'd say are off-white to white.

FantasticFourAnnual2VG-FN_zps6759d6c4.jpg

FantasticFourAnnual2VG-FNback_zps48ba8d5e.jpg

:takeit: