• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Money's tight nothin' free... Won't somebody come and rescue me

101 posts in this topic

Lois Lane #9 (1959) 3.0/3.5 $35.00

Complete with everything attached except centerfold is detached at bottom staple only. Pat Boone cover and appearance.

LoisLane9VG-_zps05d5df52.jpg

LoisLane9VG-back_zps988188c0.jpg

:hi::popcorn:

Anything in particular you're looking for?

I like Marvel 20cers, especially picture frames, especially the FF reprints "Marvel's Greatest Comics", Jungle Action Black Panthers, the Monster reprint books and big rampaging monsters generally.

Many thanks for asking, and if you don't have any of these don't worry, because finally I'm an addict and will eventually buy something. lol

(thumbs u

I like Marvel 20cers, especially picture frames, especially the FF reprints "Marvel's Greatest Comics", Jungle Action Black Panthers, the Monster reprint books and big rampaging monsters generally.

Many thanks for asking, and if you don't have any of these don't worry, because finally I'm an addict and will eventually buy something. lol

(thumbs u

Oh, I have plenty of those. Do you have a grade minimum?

(thumbs u

Oh, I have plenty of those. Do you have a grade minimum?

VF and up is best, with picture frames I will sacrifice some grade for superior centering. Many thanks for asking. (thumbs u

:news:

Take 10% off of anything listed thus far. If those books don't sell by tomorrow morning I'm going to start moving them to eBay.

Crassus....Since nobody else is buying I'll focus on some of the books you're looking for. (thumbs u