• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Comics, etc.

400 posts in this topic

A1: BIG ISSUE 0 VF $4.00 2004. Features The Bo Jefferies Saga, Alan Moore and Steve Parkhouse's lost classic of super-normal suburbia presented in a newly reformatted 13-page version. Also, Alan and Steve's original 4-page prologue. Dave Gibbons and Ted McKeever's Survivor, a startling dissection of the demigod hero genre, that was acclaimed as "the best non-Superman, Superman story ever written” (not sure who acclaimed that), plus much more. Shipped with four different covers in an equal ratio.

So, I lied . . . :takeit:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 205 VF $3.00 June 1980. The crafty Black Cat continues to elude the wondrous wall-crawler but look out for the surprise ending.

This one too! :takeit:

SOLD!

(worship) Many Thanks, no lie, just a delay in the truth (worship)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 208 VF $3.00 SOLD! September 1980. Can your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man divide and conquer the glowing twin terror? First appearance of Lance Bannon. Cameo appearances by Aunt May and Anna Watson. First 50¢ issue. This issue features John Romita Jr.'s first artwork on the Amazing Spider-Man (1st) series. Production crease on cover is really the only defect worth noting.

amsp208.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 441 VF- $3.00 November 1998. The Molten Man guest stars, with appearances by Norman Osborn and Madame Web. This is the last issue of the original series. Some scuffing along edge of back cover.

amsp441.jpg

ARMY OF DARKNESS 13 VF/NM $3.00 December 2006. One of the cooler variant covers. Ashmageddon is here! The Deadites have tormented him since the cradle and now thanks to the return of the Dead Queen and her possessed corporate Arthurian minions, they've ushered him right to the grave.

armyodark.jpg

UNOPENED PACKS $1.00 ea. pack Each pack unopened.

Wacko-Saurs 1987 Zoot. 5 stickers SOLD!

Marvel Universe Series II 1991 Impel 12 Cards, with the potential for a randomly inserted hologram card.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 1st series 1994 Collect-A-Card 6 cards 1 Power Foil card.

Nintendo 1989 Topps 3 Scratch Off Cards, 2 Stickers SOLD!

Savage Dragon 1992 Comic Images 10 Cards, the potential for a randomly inserted Prism card.

waxpacklot5.jpg

BATMAN: THE CULT BOOK 1 NM- $2.00 August 1988. Batman is prisoner of a religious cult led by Deacon Joseph Blackfire. The cult tries to break Batman's will and have him join in their cause. Prestige format, written by Jim Starlin with art by Bernie Wrightson.

batmancult1.jpg

BRAVE AND THE BOLD 77 VG+ $5.00 SOLD! May 1968. You will never forget the evil villainy of The Cannoneer. Shocking story!! Cover loose at top staple.

bravebold77.jpg

I realize that I won't have enough time to continue to add to this sale. Sorry folks, I should have stuck to my original plan and ended the sale last week.

I will begin invoicing after the 4th of July holiday. Thanks to each of you. If any of the unsold items interest you, drop me a pm in the next day or so and I'm sure we can work something out.

Best wishes for a great summer to each and every one of you!

BATMAN: BIRTH OF THE DEMON VF+ $4.00 1992. Special Promotional Copy. Magazine size. 14 page color preview of the classic story.

batmanbirthde.jpg

I'll end it with this one then . . . :takeit:

I realize that I won't have enough time to continue to add to this sale. Sorry folks, I should have stuck to my original plan and ended the sale last week.

I will begin invoicing after the 4th of July holiday. Thanks to each of you. If any of the unsold items interest you, drop me a pm in the next day or so and I'm sure we can work something out.

Best wishes for a great summer to each and every one of you!

Right back at you, my friend! (thumbs u

BATMAN: BIRTH OF THE DEMON VF+ $4.00 1992. Special Promotional Copy. Magazine size. 14 page color preview of the classic story.

I'll end it with this one then . . . :takeit:

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks so much! :applause: