• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS - RAW - THREAD CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

I've been rethinking my Avengers collection, and have decided to purge some books (I'll have about 20 to start)...I won't be offering any keys, just some solid low to mid-grade run fillers - everything raw...

- PMs are great, but unconditional :takeit:s in the thread rule (based on time stamp - if I accept a PM deal before a thread 'take it', the PM deal wins)

- No probies or HOS members (or any other undesirable characters, at my judgment)

- PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders

- Domestic USA only - my default shipping mechanism is USPS Priority Mail - $6 shipping (envelope) for up to 7 books, $12 shipping (box) for 8+ books.

(note: I'm warming up to the idea of shipping to Canada...PM me and we can discuss)

100% happiness guarantee - if you don't like your books, return them to me for a refund.

All books are solidly attached at both staples throughout, unless otherwise noted.

:news:TAKE 10% 20% OFF PRICES LISTED IN THE THREAD BELOW