• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday sborock!

42 posts in this topic

Thanks for the B-Day wishes everyone! (worship)

Sorry I did not respond sooner, but I was on a crazy 48 hour consignment pick up, after just getting back from the Charlotte con. BTW....Charlotte was great!

Traveling on my B-Day was still fun! I got to see and pick up about $400K in original art and spent the evening before with 2 of my oldest and dearest friends, as well as my brother who drive 3 hours to NYC to suprise me there. We went to Smith and Wollensky where I have been going since 1990 and still have the same waiter. We all had a blast, but had to cut it short so I could get up early on the 12th and spend all day working on the art consignment.

I also want to thank everyone who called or emailed me on the 11th, my phone and computer were blowing up! :blush:

I have made so many amazing friends in this great hobby. I feel very blessed. Looking forward to seeing so many of you over the summer!

Thanks again!

-Steve