• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revival #9 CBLDF CGC 9.8 SOLD

43 posts in this topic

This is so sad. One of the best books out and no one is buying right now. But the minute a Tv show or movie is official, these will be 400-500.00 a piece

lol Exactly. There are double the amount of SS 9.8s than there are Universals, and I still haven't gotten any interest.

And revival actually doesn't have a lot of variants, the phantom set, and a few with multiple printings, but not a lot of variants, third eye and this one..I think there is one more and thats it

This is so sad. One of the best books out and no one is buying right now. But the minute a Tv show or movie is official, these will be 400-500.00 a piece

So then why don't you buy it?

:flamed: -- first time I used that one!!! :grin:

I wish I could..I am having to sell some of my own stuff to pay property tax..If I had the money this one would be mine. Trying to get some trading done for it though. just not giving up an ASM 12 for it..:)

I wish I could..I am having to sell some of my own stuff to pay property tax..If I had the money this one would be mine. Trying to get some trading done for it though. just not giving up an ASM 12 for it..:)

Aww c'mon :baiting: Give me the ASM 12 lol

Aww c'mon :baiting: Give me the ASM 12 lol

You can doooooo it :baiting:

You can doooooooo it all night long! :headbang:

This thread will be closed tonight. I'm pretty much breaking even after shipping for this price. The only reason I'm selling this low is for grad school. If you have any interest, please send me a PM. I'll be listing on eBay tonight. Thanks, everyone...

$90 shipped for the blue label!?? :o That's such a great price! How are you making any money on that?! How is this still sitting here!!!

:gossip: And before anyone says - "why don't you buy it then?" - I have one!

It's a great book! Come on people! Chase is da bomb diggity!! :headbang:

Its actually sad it took so long to sell..The week they hit, people were paying close to 100 for a raw..And evidently people don't respect revival as much anymore..It has the best storyline of anything out there currently..Yep I said it, even better than TWD..