• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Amazing Spider-man - CLOSED - Thank you!

83 posts in this topic

See Recap on Page 8, Many Books Sold in Last Few Hours

** Sale is now officially closed. If you wish to make offers on unsold books through PM, you may do so, but many books may be unavailable a few days after the sale. **

Thank you everyone who participated in this sale. It was a joy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping in the USA will be $4 for any number of raw books for first class. If you want Priority, it will be actual cost . International will be actual cost.

For slabs, Priority Mail will be $10 for any number of slabs in the USA. International will be actual cost.

None of these books have been pressed to my knowledge. If I know that the book has been pressed, I will note it.

Withh the photobucket thumbnails:

1. click the thumbnail

2. click the image

3. click the magnifying glass in the lower right corner.

I've done this to keep the sales thread compact, so that people can page through and find what is for sale more quickly. I hope that it works out.

I'm going to make some supper and then post some more tonight...

.... what time's dinner.... I'll fuel up the Leer..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u