• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Tales sale

50 posts in this topic

Mystery Tales # 12 An incredible Joe Maneely cover.

Beautiful raw copy with outstanding FC colors and gloss.Tight, flat with supple OW pages. There is a 11/2 inch crease on left corner BC. Some light foxing along outer edge BC., Very, very light tan halo to upper and lower FC/BC edges. Upper staple pull from FC only (see pic). Cover is firmly attached. Tough to assign a grade. A solid mid to upper mid-grade copy.

$ 500.00

photo MYSTTALES12FC_zpsa3317f6f.jpg

photo MYSTTALES12BC_zps4183ef08.jpg

photo MYSTTALES12INT_zps9b6da3be.jpg

As I said, I'm pleased to see this go to TF. (thumbs u I already have a nice copy, and I'd hate to spoil a good no-hitter! lol

Jay, you're quite the gentleman - bravo sir! :golfclap:

Absolutely wonderful books, btw...

Mystery Tales # 14 Fantastic Everett cover. Outstanding FC colors and gloss with OW/W pages and no tanning. Structurally a tight crisp copy that does have some black color touches. Also, there is a tear seal along the spine area above the upper staple. Book presents as a solid F/VF apparent.

$ 275.00

MT 14 photo MYSTTALES14FC_zps978c1a21.jpg

MT 14 BC photo MYSTTALES14BC_zpsc8bbced4.jpg

MT 14 INT photo MYSTTALES14INT_zps628d5d33.jpg

Mystery Tales # 15 Terrific Russ Heath cover. Nice FC colors and OW pages and no tanning. 2 tiny 1/8 inch tears outer FC edge. Date stamp BC, light spine wear consisting of transverse stress lines. A solid FN/FN- copy.

$400.00

MT 15 photo MYSTTALES15FC_zps3b31644f.jpg

MT 15 BC photo MYSTTALES15BC_zps153d743b.jpg

photo MYSTTALES15INT_zps9f38a7a6.jpg