• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE COMICs, Yes, FREE in AZ, 86402

26 posts in this topic

two comments:

1) Aside from my incredibly witty (admittedly dry) comments this thread has been dead. Then today I veritable flood of requests for my friends contact info. Just like AZ, dry, dry, dry, then the downpour. I hope someone gets a nicre truckload of comics for free.

2) Given my inability to GIVE AWAY comics, is this an omen saying I shold shut down my SALES thread? :cry:

two comments:

1) Aside from my incredibly witty (admittedly dry) comments this thread has been dead. Then today I veritable flood of requests for my friends contact info. Just like AZ, dry, dry, dry, then the downpour. I hope someone gets a nicre truckload of comics for free.

2) Given my inability to GIVE AWAY comics, is this an omen saying I shold shut down my SALES thread? :cry:

1) never stop trying

2) I feel that pain

-slym

two comments:

I, for one, really enjoyed fifteen cent sale, and look forward to your next one.

two comments:

I, for one, really enjoyed fifteen cent sale, and look forward to your next one.

+1

And you never know… ;)

If only I was closer (in general)…