• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Losing First

3 posts in this topic

Or Gaining first was worse.

I didn't really didn't mind losing my first place status, that's not to say I won't be trying to attain it back. In fact I have currently pre fumigated not only my residence, but airports, train stations, and multiple delivery service hubs. The first time I wasn't ready, the second time I will be. But lets do the numbers, Bagofleas had a gem mint #1 and until I have one or something better my registry spot will always be behind him.

When I gained first place I still was learning who Bagofleas was. Would he be upset that he lost first, would he decide not to talk to me because I said something wrong. I have already had someone block me for a comment I made. Of course I didn't realize it would offend. I tried to apologize but it wasn't answered and I feared that maybe taking away a first pole position of someone's favorite set would put him over the edge, you know to somehow train fleas to shave a cat.

Eventually an honest friendship began. First place is his and with all the books he still has at CGC will be his for a while and I'm ok with that, besides I think I might spend my money on something older, like some Harvey Casper books.

Thanks for reading

Tnerb

13876.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb