• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The thessaliad Dynamic forces?

5 posts in this topic

I have The sandman Present the thessaliad dynamic forces 3/99 Bill willingham book. Now i amtrying to unload some of my books and i can not for the life of me find this books value. I know the regular book goes for anywhere between 50c and 3$ if your lucky. But i also know that limited books add value so someone please help me find this book listed somewhere so i can atleast get a general idea of where to price it. I am not expecting a couple hundred dollar book or even a 50$ book I just need to find out some type of price. Thank you Guys/Girls for any help you may have.

i usually go to ebay for lower dollar books but i do the buy it now ads i seem to get more cash out of them then the auctions. im just trying to find a reasonale price to start it at where im not way out of the ballpark. i dont want to start a book at 15.00 thats worth 5$ or vice versa. Im just fishing for some info and figured this was the best place to check