• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message Board

7 posts in this topic

Maybe Bryan Singer caught a wind of what you were saying and had you blocked.

But seriously... I thought you made some very good points both pro and con for Superman Returns.

I like the movie... maybe because I was so hungry for any Superman movie to fill the void... But many of you con points are on the money.

I am so glad to hear fans of Superman like the new movie. I am going to see it but will wait for the crowds to die down.

SW3D

You have to be careful with using special characters. Apostrophes used to be problematic but they're not so bad now.

Avoid using parentheses and hyphens and most special characters and your journal posts will be more likely to allow for responses.

You have to be careful with using special characters. Apostrophes used to be problematic but they're not so bad now.

Avoid using parentheses and hyphens and most special characters and your journal posts will be more likely to allow for responses.

+1

I haven't had any issues since I removed all special characters, including the apostrophes. You can always delete your journal, remove the special characters, and repost it.

sig.jpg

Why Me???

For whatever reason my last two journals have not allowed people to respond on the message board even though I logged in. A shame since I love to be able to have people respond and it's a thread I'd love to discuss.

See more journals by David Swan

I can totally reply... and did!