• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling things greggy will never want...

28 posts in this topic

SS - the Wolverine 145 Nabisco has been hard to come by in CGC modern caliber (9.6 and up) regardless of one particular seller who posts "NM/MT" copies 27_laughing.gif every week...needless to say...my copy did not come from him. I guess it could be because people who managed to secure one did not get a nice copy from Nabisco.

As for the AStonishing Xmen 4 variant, yes it is probably because it just came out so whoever submitted them to CGc does not have them back yet and the last census update was 8/24/04? So whoever slabbed these at Baltimore, it wouldn't reflect these in the census yet. I did not see a slabbed 9.8 up in any of the Baltimore booths. Maybe someone got one by Sunday night? But I don't see any posted on ebay since then.. only 2 other 9.6's

Good luck if you bid and thanks...

I have a bid for another book which I'm the current high bidder that expires in two hours and if it doesn't win I will bid on the Nabisco book, BUT, I'm going out in about in the next hour to see the Hopkins fight. 893frustrated.gif