• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Showcase # 19

14 posts in this topic

Thinking about letting this one go as well. Please let me know your input, as it is very useful in helping me give an estimated grade when I try to sell it. The book is complete and attached firmly to both staples. Thanks for the help in advance. Also, would a press or CGC be any benefit.

Thanks!!!

Front

photo Showcase19Front_zps72f878c4.jpg

Back

photo Showcase19Back_zpsa067754d.jpg

3.0 - possibly only 2.5 if you get it slabbed, and it's an under $200 book, so probably not worth it . It could technically benefit from removing the spine roll, but might still fall short of a 3.5. Page quality looks above average, which can be a selling point.

If you don't get it slabbed be sure to check for color touch, which is most common on black covers, though less likely in this grade.

Thanks for all the feedback!!! As I was going through the book, I found one of the wraps had a weird fold in it. Once I carefully unwrapped the fold it straightened the whole book up and I must admit, makes the book look a lot better than what the scans show. I will try to rescan or at least take a good photo to show the difference.

I miss the fifties even though I didn't live through them at all.

I spent the fifties behind bars, with only a liquid diet and no place to go to the bathroom except my own pants. You didn't miss much.

Okay it was only the last 5 months of the fifties, but i was glad when it was over.

I miss the fifties even though I didn't live through them at all.

I spent the fifties behind bars, with only a liquid diet and no place to go to the bathroom except my own pants. You didn't miss much.

Okay it was only the last 5 months of the fifties, but i was glad when it was over.

Now THAT's funny! lol