• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Negative Feedbacks?

44 posts in this topic

One thing I've noticed about some of these people that have a lot of bad feedback is that they are selling a lot of items in one day. Take RICKDOGG's example for instance, The guys got a bunch sold in one day. I think he's trying to sell more then he can handle. People that sell a lot have to be responcible for all their sales. A lot of missed emails in this guys case. I worry more of the person that hasn't sold much and has bad feedback already. Sometimes I take a chance bidding on these people that have a lot of bad feedback and a lot of sales. I'm not sticking up for them. I can understand the problem and they are still responcible. But I never bid on someone that has bad feedback and has just started selling on eBay. I hope the new feedback percentage thing works out. It should put an end to the BS from these sellers.

comicage has had some books I wanted, but after viewing their feedback.....NO WAY!!! If their customer service sucks...good luck trying to geet a refund or accurately graded books when they can't even answer an email or ship on time. smirk.gif

Sellers who overload themselves need to realize thier mistake and tone it down a bit or hire employees to handle their high volume of sales. The solutions to this problem are right in front of any logical person's face, but GREED for more sales & money is the reason why they don't give a [!@#%^&^]. mad.gif