• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Tales 23

11 posts in this topic

May sell this looking for a consensus on grade. There is a crease amazingly it does not break color (despite scan) and may press out if someone is so inclined.

Let me know thoughts on grade all - thanks in advance!

e855716a-bd61-4087-95fc-243b81eefbdb_zpsc999dd79.jpg[/img]

ad174d9f-e960-4554-90da-3612da1d0b13_zpse0663bcd.jpg[/img]

5.5/6.0 here, that is a pretty big crease on the FC (it sure looks like it breaks color)

rusty staples, and the red area on the BC looks wrinkly with some water stains underneath.

Still a very cool book, GLWTS (thumbs u

5.5/6.0 here, that is a pretty big crease on the FC (it sure looks like it breaks color)

rusty staples, and the red area on the BC looks wrinkly with some water stains underneath.

I missed that. I'd have to say lower, despite the positives of the book...4.5/5.0 :sorry:

I missed that. I'd have to say lower, despite the positives of the book...4.5/5.0 :sorry:

Staples aren't rusty and I don't think that is a stain, there is no rippling, BC is flat, book lies flat.

Not a chance it is coming back less than a 5.5 in my opinion and if I had to bet I would say 6.0-6.5 leaning toward 6.0.

Johnny

I'd stick with my 5.5/6.0 and agree its not as low as some people say but this is definitely a stain. Starting at the word 'missing' to the word 'safe'

large.jpg