• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan Cranston as Luthor in Man of Steel sequel

54 posts in this topic

Only if Luthor is a duped pawn of Darkseid.
Or if he's a paid actor working for Darkseid. The fans would love that approach. It's proven.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALMOST GET THE BAD TASTE OF THAT MOVIE OUT OF MY MOUTH AND YOU REMIND ME! :pullhair:

Or if he's a paid actor working for Darkseid. The fans would love that approach. It's proven.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALMOST GET THE BAD TASTE OF THAT MOVIE OUT OF MY MOUTH AND YOU REMIND ME! :pullhair:

huh?

huh?

Iron Man 3

huh?

Iron Man 3

Ah, I haven't seen that one yet.

huh?

Iron Man 3

Me neither. But there were enough posts without spoilers, I caught on quickly what the story was with the Mandarin portrayal.

:(

huh?

Iron Man 3

Me neither. But there were enough posts without spoilers, I caught on quickly what the story was with the Mandarin portrayal.

:sorry: i was really pizzd off when I posted the non-spoiler alert posting.

huh?

Iron Man 3

:sorry: i was really pizzd off when I posted the non-spoiler alert posting.

Enough people must have when that one thread disappeared within less than 10 posts.

:ohnoez:

Or WB could cast a black actor to play Luthor like in Superman:The Animated Series.

Do you have any proof of this? Cause Luther looked pretty white in TAS. :screwy:

Or WB could cast a black actor to play Luthor like in Superman:The Animated Series.

Do you have any proof of this? Cause Luther looked pretty white in TAS. :screwy:
1478595-l2_zpse90dc0af.jpg

He looks half white/half black to me hm

Maybe it's the animators or something.

Because he looked different to me.

How about no Lex...he's been done to death. It will be a wonderful day when Disney buys DC from WB.

+1. Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this. Seriously DC, 75 years of stories for your number #2 icon [sorry its all Bats now as far as I'm concerned] and this is what you come up with?