• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulldogs, Dying Like Men! !

3 posts in this topic

A Jack Kirby Classic-Kamandi #28

I love the weekends especially Sunday! I usually take some time to retreat

to my comic room and piddle around or read comics :) Over the last couple of days I have been wanting to read the Kamandi series from start to finish. I have read

a number of issues but never the entire series. This is such a great title to me because it showcases Jack Kirby's full range of talent. Most of the issues were

Written, drawn and inked by the great one and show his very distinct style of art.

One of my favorite issues has or hero on the cover yelling " Stop, Stop This Massacre". With the title "Bulldogs Dying Like Men". Talk about imagination and originality. It just doesn't get much better than this for a Sunday afternoon of relaxation :)

13922.jpg

See more journals by Dre

I have dupes and in some cases up to five copies of every issue including #1 (8 copies). A lot of the Kirby 4th world stuff was under rated in my opinion for the longest time. When I bought "The Book Rack" (See earlier post) I picked up multiples on all of the bronze stuff: New Gods, Mister Miracle,Omac, Kamandi and Forever People. Oh and I can't leave out The Demon :) The Kamandi's are my favorite's though.