• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 8 : Contest

91 posts in this topic

You have got to be kidding!!!... screwy.gif

You know I compared this copy to my SS#4 which is an 8.0 and I told my team that this POS is so far off of my 8.0 that there was no way it could be that high. I have 6.5's that are in better shape. 893censored-thumb.gif893frustrated.gif

It sure does look like a very generous 8!

gossip.gif (Warlord starts packing up all his self-graded 6.5s to ship them off to CGC....)

foreheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif

Has your team been undergrading or overgrading mostly?

I believe we've undergraded every single %&$*& book! foreheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I like our Grading team !Yes we have consistently undergraded most of the books in this contest!!! In light of things I wonder if were on someones favorite sellers lists!

Davidking623

foreheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif

Has your team been undergrading or overgrading mostly?

I believe we've undergraded every single %&$*& book! foreheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I like our Grading team !Yes we have consistently undergraded most of the books in this contest!!! In light of things I wonder if were on someones favorite sellers lists!

Davidking623

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gifyay.gif

What I want to know is, who on Comicmankev's team is the grading whiz? Is it one person in particular, or is the whole team just nailing them? Very impressive performance, guys!

For me several of the books have been seriously overgraded so far. Whoever has nailed all the grades so far I would not buy raw books from. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DARTHDIESEL = 1.5 -------- DAMN MODERN AGE BOYS, WHAT U GOT 2 SAY 4 YOURSELVES??????? 27_laughing.gif

smirk.gif I would say that if any time the four of us (on our team) were selling key books, you folks would be battling it out for our "vf/nm" copies to submit to CGC and flip as 9.4s 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

What I want to know is, who on Comicmankev's team is the grading whiz? Is it one person in particular, or is the whole team just nailing them? Very impressive performance, guys!

For me several of the books have been seriously overgraded so far. Whoever has nailed all the grades so far I would not buy raw books from. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why? We're not grading the books. We're guessing what grade CGC gave them. There is a huge difference. We guessed 8.0 on the book in Round 8, which I think is an overgraded 7.0.

Why? We're not grading the books. We're guessing what grade CGC gave them. There is a huge difference. We guessed 8.0 on the book in Round 8, which I think is an overgraded 7.0.

I agree w/Blowout, several of these books appear to be over-graded per CGC standards...outliers as it were. 893naughty-thumb.gif