• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED! Some very nice golden age, pulps, atomic and silver age books

34 posts in this topic

Howdy folks, been a while. An opportunity has come up to acquire a very special book, not saying what, but to get it I am going to need to sell some books I'm actually very fond of.

Not exactly sure yet what all I'll be listing - but there will be raw as well as CGC graded books, mainly Gold and atomic age, maybe some Silver.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INFO BELOW.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

STANDARD INFO:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

I pack books very carefully.

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

Returns

In the true spirit of the boards I'll accept returns of any item for a full refund of the item cost provided it is safely returned to me, no questions asked.

I'll also refund postage if I've missed something significant in grading the book.

I might be less inclined to do that if I think a buyer is just yanking my chain! (But I'm always happy to take a spanking for a friend!)

No probies or trolls allowed

SUSPENSE #25 4.5 OW Small chip to back cover at base of spine otherwise quite a sharp fine or fine plus. Tight covers and centerfold. High gloss, strong cover colors. $70.

T2eC16N8E9s4l6b60BRteudeKM60_57_zpsea4de3f1.jpg

:takeit:

Ken