• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Anniversary Celebration - Comics/Characters/Lots of Pics

52 posts in this topic

So finally getting around to unloading some of my camera cards. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to attend various Star Wars themed celebrations and events throughout the country. But I have to say, that the Star Wars anniversary extravaganza that took place recently at Disney was absolutely over the top and stellar.

People from all over the world showed up to attend. Tens and tens of thousands of individuals crowded the Hollywood Studios theme park.

If you knew the right clicks, you could sell, buy, or trade anything imaginable related to Star Wars ranging from comic books, action figures, legos, stickers, cards, pins, drinking glasses, and even old-school underoos from the 1970's that were still in mint sealed condition.

The performances and costume quality was literally as if these characters were stepping out of the movie screen into real life. There was one show in particular, put on with a jedi theme, that absolutely sent the crowd into a frenzy.

Basically the skit is moving along quite nicely and all of a sudden, someone from the dark side decides to crash the party. People were going crazy. But just as exciting as this entrance was, it would get even better..........

138970.jpg.897087d9b66cea1bac6e9d487670f8da.jpg