• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Anniversary Celebration - Comics/Characters/Lots of Pics

52 posts in this topic

You are welcome everyone. Thanks again for checking out my thread. It is great to be able to shares these with some folks who truly appreciate the occasion. I still have a bunch of pics from Darth's Mall that included some unique original art pieces. But these pics are on a different card.

What a fantastic event report!

:applause:

Now I need to pull out A New Hope to watch while doing some work.

:whee:

That is great to hear. I just watched Empire Strikes Back recently. That movie always delivers. Probably my favorite out of the original three.

That is great to hear. I just watched Empire Strikes Back recently. That movie always delivers. Probably my favorite out of the original three.

Really?

Mine too (thumbs u

Really?

Mine too (thumbs u

Very nice. So much happened in that movie with one of the best cliff hangers to boot. Its a good thing that movie came out when it did, because present day I am sure it would have been spoiler galore.

Really?

Mine too (thumbs u

Very nice. So much happened in that movie with one of the best cliff hangers to boot. Its a good thing that movie came out when it did, because present day I am sure it would have been spoiler galore.

No kidding :P

Love ESB (had so many moments in that movie)

Really?

Mine too (thumbs u

ESB (worship)

Speaking of SW, is the Clone Wars cartoon still going or has it ended? I guess I could just google it. I know the Cartoon Network started the new Lego show, and the last season seemed to end abrubtly. Great pics by the way, but we need more Slave Leia!!!!